1. What is Healthy Xpress?
At Healthy Xpress we take away the added stress of daily tasks such as cooking and meal planning by providing fresh healthy meals cooked daily and delivered to you. From now on, you will be consuming a balanced meal with the right amount of calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat, helping you to keep track of your new proactive lifestyle. In addition to our Balanced Meals we also cater to special diets such as Paleo, Athletic and other customized meal plans to help you achieve your goals.
2. What is the price for your meals?
It really depends how many meals per day you eat, the more meals per day you eat the lower cost per meal.
3. Is my food ready to eat upon delivery?
Your food will arrive already cooked, all you need to do it warm it up in our microwave-safe containers and you are ready to enjoy! All sauce containers have to be removed from the container.
4. When do you deliver?
Our deliveries are Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday between 8 AM - 8:00 PM, depending on which neighborhood you are in. Food is for the the day after or two days after. However you are more than welcome to eat it the day you get it :)
- CONDO DELIVERIES: ensure to allow our drivers to go in, if we attempt the delivery and we can't access your unit, you will be forfeiting the delivery.Provide us with your gate code, if you haven't already!
- HOME DELIVERIES: please leave a beach cooler out so our drivers can stick our delivery bags there. This will avoid any issues with the environment or animals.
Doral Office Areas are different contact customer service agent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Is the food fresh?
We prepare our meals daily every morning before delivering to your home or office.
6. How can I place my order?
You can place your order online at www.healthyxpress.com or email to:email@example.com. You can also simply call customer service Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or changes. All orders are non-refundable!
7. Can I make changes to the menu if I have allergies or dislikes for certain food?
We can cater to your specific needs. Please send an email with the foods you dislike or have an allergy to and these will be added to your personal profile. Any dish containing these ingredients will be switched automatically.
8. How often do you change the menu?
Our menu varies every day for up to three months; however we are adding new dishes every week to keep you on your toes!
9. What's the latest I can place my order?
We close our orders by Thursday at 6pm for the upcoming week. This is also the time you need to cancel subscriptions.
10. What areas do you deliver?
Healthy Xpress delivers to most of Miami-Dade & Broward & some areas in Palm Beach County. . Please give us a call at 786-212-1488 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your specific location. Other areas coming soon.
11. Can you deliver to more than one address?
Yes, please add to NOTE section when ordering online, if further assistance is needed please email email@example.com.
12. Do you provide catering services for parties or companies?
Yes, check out the catering section or call customer service for a quote.
13. What types of payments do you accept?
We only accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, Paypal)
14. By when do I have to cancel subscriptions?
Thursday by 6PM, after your account has been billed you will not get a refund.