1. What is Healthy Xpress?At Healthy Xpress we take away the added stress of daily tasks such as cooking and meal planning by providing frozen healthy meals cooked daily and delivered to you. From now on, you will be consuming a balanced meal with the right amount of calories, carbohydrates, protein and fat, helping you to keep track of your new proactive lifestyle. In addition to our Balanced Meals we also cater to special diets such as Paleo, Keto, Athletic and other customized meal plans to help you achieve your goals.
2. What is the price for your meals?It really depends how many meals per day you eat, the more meals per day you eat the lower cost per meal. As low as $8.40 a meal.
3. Is my food ready to eat upon delivery?
Your food will arrive already cooked, all you need to do it warm it up in our microwave-safe containers and you are ready to enjoy! All sauce containers have to be removed from the container. If you are doing the Keto Plan those are our fat bombs (are meant to be eaten cold).
4. When do you deliver?
Our deliveries are Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday between 8 AM - 8:00 PM, depending on which neighborhood you are in. Food is for the the day after or two days after. However you are more than welcome to eat it the day you get it :) (Example Sunday delivery you receive food is for Monday & Tuesday; Tuesday delivery you receive food for Wed & Thursday, Thursday delivery you receive food for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- CONDO DELIVERIES: ensure to allow our drivers to go in, if we attempt the delivery and we can't access your unit, you will be forfeiting the delivery.Provide us with your gate code, if you haven't already!
- HOME DELIVERIES: please leave a beach cooler out so our drivers can stick our delivery bags there. This will avoid any issues with the environment or animals.
Doral Office Areas are different contact customer service agent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Is the food fresh?We prepare our meals daily every morning before delivering to your home or office. Meals are delivered frozen and good fresh after 4 days you receive the meals.
6. How can I place my order?You can place your order online at www.healthyxpress.com. You can also simply call customer service Monday - Friday from 9am am - 5 pm, will be more than happy to assist you with any questions or changes. All orders are non-refundable & on a recurring subscription.
7. Can I make changes to the menu if I have allergies or dislikes for certain food?We can cater to your specific needs. We take up to 3 restrictions per customer, so select restrictions at the moment of ordering. If not on list please send an email with the foods you dislike or have an allergy to and these will be added to your personal profile. Any dish containing these ingredients will be switched automatically and you will have restriction labels on the side. Remember we are humans and mistakes might happen (any mistakes report with a picture of the meal to email@example.com)
8. How often do you change the menu?Our menu varies every day for up to three months; however we are adding new dishes every week to keep you on your toes!
9. What's the latest I can place my order?You can place a new order online until Fridays for the upcoming week to begin on Sunday. You can place a new order online until Sundays for the upcoming week to begin on a Tuesday (in this case you will receive meals into the weekend to fulfill your order).
10. What areas do you deliver?Healthy Xpress delivers to most of Miami-Dade & Broward & some areas in Palm Beach County. . Please give us a call at 305-393-8735 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your specific location. Other areas coming soon.
11. Can you deliver to more than one address?Yes, please add to NOTE section when ordering online, if further assistance is needed please email email@example.com.
12. Do you provide catering services for parties or companies?Yes, check out the catering section or call customer service for a quote.
13. What types of payments do you accept?We only accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, Paypal)
14. By when do I have to cancel subscriptions?
Wednesday by 6PM, after your account has been billed you will not get a refund. If you order to begin on a Tuesday, you will get billed by Wednesday to complete the next week. Please be advise we do this to allow customers to begin any time of the week, however as our billing occurs starting Wednesday after 6pm, there is nothing we can do if your account gets charged to complete future weeks. If extraordinary reasons, there will be a cancellation fee in the amount of 2 days of your meal plan. Example: If you pay $125.75 a week, your cancellation fee will be $50.30 (NO EXCEPTIONS)