phone-icon 305-393-8735 or 954-666-4233 phone-icon Now Shipping Everywhere in Florida

Where do you want the delivery?

Change Zipcode to get products available to your area

Cart 0

Where do you want the delivery?

Change Zipcode to get products available to your area

How Long Does It Take to Lose Belly Fat?

healthy diet weight loss weight loss diet weight loss food weight loss meals

Belly Fat

One of the most common types of accumulated fat you might have in your body is belly fat. Having somebody fat is healthy, though excess fat especially around your waist might be a bit concerning. There are enough reasons why you should lose that extra weight. Read to know as what those reasons are and how long does it take to lose belly fat!

Around 90 percent of your body fat is just below the skin (known as subcutaneous fat, as estimated by the Harvard Medical School. The other 10 percent known as the visceral fat, is found underneath your abdomen and around organs. That’s unhealthy fat which is the root cause of several health issues like: heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, cancer, etc.

In case you aim to shed that extra belly fat then there is no easy way out. You will have to follow a strict exercise regime and a healthy diet regularly. Supplements and crash diets do not work well in the long run. Though, the question remains the same how much time does it take!

How long does it take to lose belly fat?

Well, the different body has different metabolism and way to respond to food, exercise, or any physical activity. You might approximately burn around 3,000 to 3,500 calories to lose 1 pound of fat.

To drop 1 pound a week, you will have to eliminate 500 calories from your everyday meal. At this pace, you may lose about 4 pounds in a month.

Regular physical activity, yoga, meditation, healthy diet, lets you consistently burn more calories. Exercise builds muscle mass and lets your body eat only as much as it requires to repair and maintain itself. 

Here are several ways to cut down on your daily calorie intake;

Switch drinks

  • Drink lots of water or healthy fluids like coconut water, and juices, instead of soda or adulterated drinks
  • Try to cut down on your caffeine intake
  • Cut down on alcohol

Avoid high-calorie foods

  • Avoid fast food and processed foods
  • Avoid sugar
  • Eat lots of fruits instead of baked goods
  • Switch to low-fat dairy 
  • Eat grilled food instead of fried food items
  • Have yogurt daily (some bacteria are good for your gut health)

Have balanced portions

  • Cut down on extra cooking oil and other salad dressings
  • Use a smaller plate or bowl.
  • Eat slowly, and avoid constant snacking unless hungry
  • Choose your food, snacks, and meal wisely

The more you will eat healthily, the lesser time it will take to show results on your body. If you still have this question in mind How long does it take to lose belly fat then just follow the above tips and you will achieve a fit and lean body. Get that wonderful waist size without much of a hassle! You may consider consulting your doctor before choosing your healthy diet plan so that you eat well. Have a healthy mind and a happy belly!



Older Post Newer Post