A vegetarian meal plan is necessary for vegetarian moms-to-be to remain healthy and for the healthy development of their babies. Some of the foods outlined below are necessary for healthy vegetarian meals.
- Nondairy milk, soy products, and legumes: - The combination of three of them is a good source of protein which both mother and baby need. You need about 5 servings of legumes, 80 grams of meat analogue, and more than 200 grams of nondairy milk.
- Wheat germ, seeds, and nuts: - These three are also very important in a balanced meal for pregnant vegetarians.
- Bread, cereals, and whole grains: - You can make a cup of fortified ready-to-eat cereal, half a cup of cooked rice, and a slice of bread.
- Fruits: - You need as many fruits as you can get. You can make fruit juice out of them or blend them into smoothies and you can eat them like that.
- Vegetables: - You already know your meals are not complete without vegetables. You can eat them raw or blend them. You can even cook them. No food is as nutritious as vegetables.
A Day’s Menu From Meal Plan Delivery Miami For Pregnant Vegetarians
- For breakfast: You can take a cup of any calcium-fortified juice, two slices of whole-wheat toast with some almond butter, and a cup of ready-to-eat cereal. It is not also a bad idea to add a half cup of raisins or a full cup of fortified soymilk.
- For lunch: You can take 2-slice sandwich made of whole-grain bread, half a cup of baked tofu, and some lettuce. Of course, it may not be enough to satisfy your cravings, so you can also include 2 cups of tossed salad sprinkled with herbs and lemon juice. If you are buys women you should follow a meal plan delivery Miami.
- For supper: You are okay with a half cup of rice. You may add some beans if you like beans. A half cup of cooked broccoli with yeast and a cup of soymilk. You may also include a cup of spinach salad.